2021 CONFERENCE SCHOLARSHIP
Through the Oklahoma ICWA Partnership Grant, there are a limited number of conference registration scholarships available to attend the 14th Annual OICWA Conference “Seeking Unity Through Resilience, Reconciliation, and Perseverance”. OICWA is now accepting scholarship applications for registration for virtual attendance. This scholarship award enables child welfare professionals who practice in the field of Indian Child Welfare who lack company financial support to have an opportunity to attend the conference. Scholarships are valued at complimentary full- conference registration ($100). Conference application includes the following for submission.
• Contact and demographic information
• Essay questions about your career and learning objectives
• A Statement of support from a supervisor or colleague
The conference committee will select individuals with a financial need and plan to apply the skills and knowledge gained to benefit their organizations and ICWA partnerships. If selected for a scholarship, applicants must confirm their ability to attend the event and sign a release so they can be featured in conference promotions, including but not limited to press and video interviews. Scholarship recipients will be expected to provide a follow up interview to discuss their expectations and share what they learned.
• Scholarships waive registration fees for all three (3) days of the conference.
• Scholarship Application Deadline is October 31, 2021.
• Scholarship awardees will be notified by email and a code for registration will be provided after approval by November 3rd, 2021. Online registration will be required by the scholarship recipient (Registering for the event does not guarantee a scholarship award).
• Please seek approval from your agency to ensure all scholarships are utilized.
For more information contact:
OICWA Grant Coordinator
ICWA Partnership Grant
DOWNLOAD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION